Monday, December 25, 2006

Another Happy Holidays Post


Yeah, it's that time of the year again; when that strange and warm feeling overcomes us (whether we like it or not). It's the feeling that there is indeed greatness beyond what we currently see. It's the feeling of hope, love, and joy all wrapped up in a sparkling package. I just love the holidays. I'm just happy.
As usual, this Christmas season, I was busy. Too busy that I only did some gift shopping on the 23rd. Too busy to really feel the real essence of the season. That's the reason why I decided to be a little more laid back.
I have my weekends back. I spend that time wisely. I now again enjoy the company of loved ones and friends. I now am able to do things I once did. Maybe that's another reason I'm happy.
I'm a happier person.
With this season already at its peak, I just wish that the happiness I now have will be good enough for the rest of the days to come. I see a lot of work coming; a lot of changes just beyond the bend. There'll be more pressures and expectations from everybody. I don't care. Bring it on, as they say. For now, I'm just plain happy.
It's early Christmas morning. Again, I'm happy. I just want anyone who'll drop by this post to be rubbed off by this frenzy I'm feeling. Smile. You'll like it.
Happy Holidays everyone!
Picture taken by my SE z610i. That's our Christmas Tree!

2 comments:

Psyche said...

ang ganda naman ng xmas tree. =)

happy new year joel. =)

Anonymous said...

i miss your posts