Thursday, October 05, 2006

Alone In The Metro

I feel so alone right now. No one is replying to any of my messages. I feel abandoned and neglected.

I just finished buying stuff for Saturday's event, the cheer dance competition. I just came from my shift, then to the 2nd to the last practice. I'm now sitting alone in my favorite coffee shop (CBTL) listening to my preferred music just to take my mind off the throbbing pain in my legs.

I feel like shit.

I can't decide how to go home. Usually, I'd jump in the next available cab and I'm on my way. This time though, I didn't want to go through the hassle of explaining to the cab driver where we're going and that it won't be that far off to my place. I also didn't want to risk being stuck in traffic and paying a big-bunch-a-cash for my cab ride. I decided to wait for an hour or so.

So I'm now sitting alone in CBTL in GB3 waiting for a more convenient time to go home even if I'm dead tired. (By the way, I'm writing all of this using my mobile phone. I also haven't ordered yet.)

At this point, I just want to go home and lie down. I just couldn't help but feel forsaken. I'm pathetic. I can't help it. I want some company.

Oh well, thank you my dear iPod. You've proved yourself to be a friend who I can trust. I'll just hope for the best for me. Hopefully, I'll be able to crawl into bed later with my sanity intact.

No comments: