Saturday, October 14, 2006

Mine Again!

After almost 5 months, it's mine again. Anything I please, I can have. No. It's not another person. It's my time. Thank god.

Last Saturday was the culmination of our annual sportsfest. I was pretty damn surprised that we beat our opponent. We're the champions. To top it all off, our account was crowned overall champions for the festivities. We bagged 4 golds, 2 silvers, and a bronze. Whooopppeeee!

It was a truly grand night. We were sharing the victory with everybody. Every face present that night shared everybody's joy. All of the accounts joined in the fun. Emotions were running high from realizing that their efforts were all worth it. Each sprained ankle, each broken bone, and each nasty scratch all paid off and recognized with this single night. This is it. Awards night.

As a usual PS ritual, extreme emotion is always best served with a bottle (excuse me, bottles. Many bottles) of ice-cold beer. After freshening up, we regrouped at Carafe. Laughs, inside stories, and back stabbing comments were shared. Then, it was time to call it a night.

In my 2-year stay with PS, I've always looked forward to the sportsfest. It gives me the chance to meet and get to know more people. I just love it. Although, I do need to sacrifice my time since I'm committed. Thinking now, I want my time back. It's a good thing it's finally over. I'm gonna miss it, that's for sure. But I'm still glad it's finally over.

I still have memories, stories, videos, and pictures to remember it by. Till next year, if I'm still in PS. So, a last cheer for the champions... Hoorah!

1 comment:

Psyche said...

ngayon ko lang nabasa.

at least andun ako sa huling minuto at nawitness ko pang pakapanalo nyo. =)

hurah!