Sunday, May 21, 2006

A Lazy Saturday Morning

It's a Saturday morning. Here I am creating a new post in an Internet café with free access. I'm about to go to their house right now. We're just waiting for his shift to finish. I just came from a drinking session in Valero Café with my teammates. It was the usual, small talk here and there, the overly familiar silence when a topic finished. We then started talking about something forbidden. It was a forbidden affection of a teammate to a teammate. It was hilarious with sweaty palms, brief-to-the-point-of-being-vague answers and such.

(I stopped typing for around 5 minutes)

I just added a few friends in Friendster. I really don't have anything to do. I'm getting bored.

(I surfed the net for around 3minutes this time)

He lent me a copy of The Guardian by Nicholas Sparks. When he gave the book to me, it came along with a warning. “You should not read this when you're alone. It might creep the hell out of you.” So until now, I'm still at chapter 3. He said that it was quite a good book. Anyway, I'm meaning to finish that by next week that is if time permits.

So, Da Vinci Code The Movie, how was it? I guess it was okay. I didn't like how Tom Hanks portrayed Robert Langdon since he seemed like he knew the answers right away. I imagined Robert Langdon as trying to grab answers trying to solve the mystery. Here, it just seemed like he already knew it right then and there. Or maybe it was just me? Anyway, one this is for sure. It didn’t bore me. It was a good 2 and a half hour spent well.

What’s next? I’ll be logging out soon. Though there’s also a promise of a better tomorrow.

______________________________
P.S. I just wanted to do something during this time. This is the result. :)

No comments: